Thursday, February 4, 2010

Forgotten …

It was raining heavily that night, it was so dark,
My glass were wet and my sight was unclear,
I was alone in all that darkness,
With no direction in mind,
I could see some light a little far ahead,
I moved in towards it, When I got near ,
I was stunned, I thought it was you,
I thought you shined in the dark,
But it wasn’t too long before you did it,
You split my chest and stabbed my heart,
The light that I saw was of the dagger,
The dagger that you hid in hand,
My heart was bleeding,
I was crying out for help,
You looked back at me and smiled,
It was the same smile that I thought was heavenly.
It was the same smile that I trusted,
I was on the ground, with blood all around me,
No one to help, alone again in that dark rainy night.
In that moment I realized we are all alone in this world,
Selfish and preoccupied with ourselves.
So nothing matters, I have nothing to loose,
At the end I shall hit the dust and no one will remember me,
Even the greatest among us are forgotten,
Forgotten with time and life goes on.

No comments: