Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stand tall till the end

Fighting in the darkest hour,
Unaware of what I defend,
Swimming with no sight of shore,
I wonder, when will it all end?

I have been sailing for so long,
Set on a course, unplanned,
Not knowing where I belong,
In the middle of nowhere, I stand.

My dreams are fading away,
I know not now, what I stand for,
A colourful picture is turning gray,
I feel I can't keep up anymore.

Life is full of surprises, you know,
Some are pleasant, some are not,
That's no reason for me to feel low,
Today is a trench, tomorrow a jackpot.

Let the ground shake as hard as it can,
Through difficult times I shall transcend,
I will not lose my grip, I will hold on,
No matter what, I'll stand tall in the end.

It's not always easy to find a title,
For this poem, I know of none,
Thinking really hard as it is vital,
But I can't think of any, for this one.

No comments: