Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Take Control

Sometimes it feels like you are living in a world that is filled with people you can't trust. There are people who control your life so much so that one move that they make can shatter your world completely and you still trust them. But when they still make that move, your trust in them is broken and you start questioning the basis of your trust in them and that if you were a fool to trust such a person. You also start questioning as to if there are more people around you who can do that same to you. The only question that I would like to ask at this point is: how can I make my life completely in my control? Completely may be a bit too much, coz everyone depends on others at some basic level and that can't be avoided, but at least there are some things that affect our life more than anything else and such things should be in our own hands and not some mediocre hands.

May be we should start being more responsible to ourselves if we want to live in an environment that is controlled by others. We should have the ability to foresee things that may be coming. Like, if you see that the people who control a part of your life are becoming uncomfortable, its time for you to do something about it. Either get prepared to face the worst they can throw at you or get out of that situation be making them comfortable. The problem here is that you need that foresight which not everyone of us have. So I think the best thing to do is to avoid this itself, take all those things that matter most to you into our own hands, at least as much as you can. I think I need to do that, I am pissed see people getting shattered and shocked at things that they thought can never happen to them. I feel so helpless. I am not going to let this happen to me and I won’t let anyone feel sorry for me. I am going take control of my life as much as I can.

No comments: