Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mistake or No Mistake?

Okay this is going to be Legendary!! If that sounds a little familiar, then what I am going to say here will not anything new for you.
I have been thinking that I am going to make this mistake that I will regret for ever but will hurt emotionally more that anything and so I am scared to do it. I just realized that you don't know if its a mistake or an opportunity knocking at your door until you do it. If you don't do it you may regret that you never tried and never know if it was a mistake or not. Not only that also if you don't try it, it means that your chickening out of it, you just don't have what it takes. So, better try it and then figure out if it was a mistake or not.
Its just like Thomas Alva Edison's 1999 failed experiments. He didn't know that those 1999 attempts will fail until he tried them, but then at the end he succeeded. So he gives us 2 important lessons, one which we all know, don't give up until you succeed and the other that is not so apparent, you don't know what he result of an experiment is going to be until you do it. In other words, its Schrödinger's cat paradox.

No comments: